Organizations/groups that wish to hold events in the Ganaraska Forest are required to obtain a Special Event Permit
- Events/groups with 25 people or more require a Special Event Permit
- Special events can occur at anytime and can run for a few hours or over several days.
- Check the Availability Calendar to pre-plan your activity.
- Special events must adhere to public health requirements
- Special Event Permits are issued at the digression of the Ganaraska Region Conservation Authority
- Ganaraska Forest Special Event Application Form must be submitted a minimum of three months prior to the event date and must include an insurance certificate indicating liability coverage, a map showing which trails/ trail markers intended for use and an accurate description of the of the event
- GRCA reserves the right to cancel any Special Event at anytime
Examples of Events hosted at Ganaraska Forest in the past include:
- Off-road motorcycle or ATV rides
- Mountain bike events
- Club horse back rides
- Family reunions
- Orienteering challenges
- Photography Sessions