For legal inquiries related to real estate transactions, GRCA can assist in providing information in writing about the property including:
- If the site is regulated by the GRCA
- The features that exist on the property
- Identification of any violations on the property, if any
- Address any specific questions you may have
To initiate a property information request, please submit the following, using the form identified in the link above:
- Letter: Specifying details of the request.
- Fee: Please see GRCA’s Fee Schedule
- Survey: An accurate property survey or detailed map, including property boundaries, to ensure correct property identification.
- Address: The address and/or lot and concession.
- Closing Date: Requests are dealt with on a first come, first served basis.