Rice Lake Conservation Area is located east of Bewdley in Hamilton Township. The 181.91 acre (73.6 ha) piece of wetland was acquired on April 28, 1972. There is plenty of space and beautiful spots to explore in this passive and naturalized area to enjoy your favorite activities such as photography, fishing, nature study, bird watching and discovering wildlife in various habitats.
How to get there:
- Take Highway 401 to County Road 28 and travel north to Bewdley.
- Turn right onto Ganaraska Road 9.
- Turn left at Rice Lake Drive.
- Take first right on Cavan Road.
- Turn left after crossing small bridge into area.